to the Blue Water Area! Our goal is to
provide a great evening of worship and
to do that in a safe way for everyone.
Before purchasing tickets, please read through the
list below to see how we plan to provide a safe venue
and what we expect from you.
1. Tickets sales will be limited to 250 people.
2. All seats will be assigned .
3. When purchasing tickets, your seats will
automatically be assigned with the appropriate
space between you/your group and others.
4. Families and/or groups will be seated together
only if you purchase your tickets together in
5. Tickets are non refundable or changeable.
6. The facility will complete a deep cleaning before
and extra cleaning measures will be taken during
7. All staff and volunteers will go through a health
screening on the day of the concert.
8. Attendees must wear a mask while moving
around in the facility. Masks may be removed
while sitting in your assigned seats.
9. In the case of changes in state or national
mandates regarding events that require us
to cancel this event, a refund of tickets costs
(minus the booking fees) will be returned to the
credit card used to purchase the tickets.
10. The steps above will be strictly enforced for the
safety of attendees, the artist and organization.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!